Date and Time
Saturday Jun 5, 2021
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM EDT
Holly Springs Police Department
750 Holly Springs Rd.
Holly Springs, NC 27540
BLOOD DONORS NEEDED NOW
The local blood supply is now critically low after months of historically low blood donor turnout. This community is inching dangerously close to a blood shortage. Please DONATE BLOOD as soon as possible!
- The Blood Connection
The Blood Connection generally maintains a 5-day supply of blood products for our hospital partners. They currently have less than a 1-day supply to meet the hospitals patient needs in the Carolinas. Blood donations are critically & urgently needed.
- If you have been COVID-19 vaccinated -
To register to donate click the website link above.
Thank you in advance for your support of community blood banking!
- The Federal Drug Administration (FDA) has recommended that those who have received the Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, and Moderna Vaccines (including during clinical trial period) are eligible to give blood.
- Donors who have participated in any OTHER COVID-19 clinical trial (other than Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, or Moderna) will be deferred for 1 year.
- Donors must be feeling healthy and well to donate blood.
- Anyone who is concerned with COVID-19 diagnosis should consult their health care provider. TBC does not provide COVID-19 testing.