Join us for a Ribbon Cutting Celebration for Bestow Baked Goods!
Registration is REQUIRED.
Attendance will be limited to 25 RSVPs from Chamber Members (drop-ins will not be allowed)
- The event will take place almost entirely outdoors, with optional indoor facility tours.
- Masks are required when not actively eating or drinking.
- Social distance of 6 feet or more between attendees is required.
- Refreshments will be more limited than at past Ribbon Cuttings. All snacks will be individually wrapped, and all drinks will have lids and straws provided.
Can't make it to the main event at noon? No worries!
In order to accommodate the most Members while still promoting safety, we will begin offering day-long Ribbon Cuttings:
- Members who cannot attend the actual cutting of the ribbon (the 25 RSVPs) are encouraged to stop into Bestow between 10am - 5pm to introduce themselves and sign the ceremonial ribbon.
- Chamber Members will receive a special discount: 50% off cupcakes on Friday, Oct. 23rd between 10am - 5pm.
- All Members will be encouraged to take a selfie and post it on Facebook and/or Instagram, tagging the Chamber AND Bestow Baked Goods. All participants who do this will be entered to win a door prize.
- The winner of the door prize will be announced the following day in a Facebook live from the Chamber's page.
If you have questions or concerns about the new Ribbon Cutting policy, please contact us at 919-567-1796.
Date and Time
Friday Oct 23, 2020
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
FREE event for Chamber Members