Date and Time
Friday Dec 8, 2023
Saturday Dec 9, 2023
December 8th 4:00 - 9:00
December 9th 4:00 - 9:00
ARTISIAN MARKET APPLICATION - This is different from the tree trail. Vendors MUST apply and will be sent an invoice! Please DO NOT pay online until you have received an invoice. Tree Trail tree's are NOT vendor tables!
Tree Sponsorship -
Premium Trees - $120 HSCC members, $130 Holly Springs businesses, $150 non-Holly Springs businesses
General Trees $100 HSCC members, $110 Holly Springs businesses, $125 non-Holly Springs businesses
Winterfest Artisan Booths - Premium SOLD OUT
General Booth - $150 HSCC members, $160 Holly Springs businesses, $175 non-Holly Springs businesses
2023 Winterfest & Tree Trail
Join us as we kick off the most festive time of the year! WinterFest is sure to be the event of the season! Join us for a fun evening at Ting Stadium that includes festive entertainment, an artisan market, Santa Visits and the lighted Tree Trail!
Tree Trail Description
Sponsors can decorate a tree to be part of the festive beauty of the Tree Trail at Ting Stadium! Trees will be available for your company to sponsor and decorate and will be on display throughout WinterFest. You can choose a holiday theme or use your tree to highlight your business. We recommend having a representative from your organization present throughout the event to greet the public and talk about your products/services and to maintain the beauty of your tree. Handouts such as flyers and promotional materials are welcomed and encouraged.
Artisans, makers, artists and other local vendors from around the area will have their creations for you to see and shop.
Vendor Booth Description
Community Visibility - Grow your market - Reach new consumers
Business Members of the Holly Springs area are invited to this two-day winter festival. Take the opportunity to introduce your products and services to over
4,000 attendees. These booths will sell out!
Booth size is 10 ft wide x 10 ft deep. All exhibitors must furnish their own display equipment and provide the necessary protection from the elements. Exhibitors must stay within their assigned space, keep the back of their area neat at all times, and clean the area after the 9:00 pm breakdown. No tables, chairs, tents or electricity will be provided. Generators are not allowed.
The Holly Springs Chamber of Commerce will determine placement of booths and vendors on a first come basis. All displays are to be in good taste, neat and appealing to the customer. No vehicles are allowed in the Booth Space.
Winter Market Hours: 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
You must maintain your booth until closing. Early packing will not be allowed. Vehicles will not be allowed to remain in the booth area. Prior to the festival, you will receive your booth space number, directions, map to the event, parking instructions, and other information.
Each exhibitor is responsible for collecting and reporting the applicable sales tax.
Vendors selling goods and/or services must have a valid NC Sales and Use Tax certificate displayed during the entirety of the event, if required by NC Department of Revenue.
Rain, snow or shine, no refunds.
Thank you for sponsoring a tree at WinterFest! You are helping to create a fun community event while also getting the word out about your business or organization! To help ensure the smooth set up and execution of this event, please adhere to the following instructions and guidelines.
Tree decorating times:
Wednesday, December 6th between 8am 12pm and 1pm-8pm
Thursday, December 7th between 8am 12pm and 1pm-8pm
Friday December 8th 8am-10am.
When you arrive to decorate your tree, please park in the upper parking lot nearest the stadium entrance. (Drive past the basketball courts and towards the stadium entrance)
Enter through the main gate. A staff member or volunteer will be present to help show you the location of your tree.
Tree Decoration Guidelines
- You must provide all the decorations and lighting for your tree.
- Neither the Town of Holly Springs nor the Holly Springs Chamber are responsible for any loss or damage to decorated trees.
- You are free to express your creativity and originality, and we ask that your tree represents your business, organization, or family. Please remember this is a family-friendly event. We reserve the right to prohibit any decorating items that pose a safety hazard or do not represent the best interests of the community.
- Please be sure decorations are secured to withstand any possible wind or weather conditions over the course of the event.
- There will be a step ladder available to use if you need help decorating the upper portion of your tree. Consider bringing your own step ladder to avoid waiting to use the ladder.
- For weather-related and environmental reasons, the following items are not allowed in tree decorating:
- Berries, popcorn, dried fruit, or other items that may attract birds or animals
- Candles, aerosol snow or other flammable items
- Glass ornaments/decorations
- Flocking or tinsel
- Paper, cardboard or any other material that may be damaged due to weather conditions (unless laminated to withstand possible weather conditions)
- Trees must be lit with battery operated lights. You are responsible for lighting your tree. You will not have access to electricity.
- It is recommended that a properly lit tree has 100 lights for every 1.5' of tree. A well-lit 6-7 foot tree should have approximately 500 lights.
- Here are some links to battery operated lights. You may purchase your lights from any source you choose.
Here are some tips on how to make the most of your sponsorship:
- You may decorate your tree on
- Wednesday, December 6th between 8am 12pm and 1pm-8pm
- Thursday, December 7th between 8am 12pm and 1pm-8pm
- Friday December 8th 8am-10am.
- All participants MUST decorate their tree within the given time frame. If you choose, you may enter the stadium starting at 3:30 each day to make any final touch ups to your tree before the event starts.
- For questions during decorating, staff or volunteers will be available at the stadium.
- Trees will remain on display through Saturday, December 9th
- Decorations must be removed from your tree Sunday, December 10th from 8am until 12 pm.
- Any remaining decorations will be disposed of on Monday, December 11th
- Any organization that fails to undecorate their tree by 12pm on Sunday, December 10th will incur a $50 fee.
- Use large decorations that can be seen from a distance.
- Any logos or business names should be clear and easy to recognize.
- Place flyers or other giveaways in the branches of your tree to encourage visitors to take a closer look. Replenish any giveaways regularly.
- Leave a set of replacement batteries for each strand of lights should your lights run out.
- Offer coupons or discounts for services and have business cards available.
- Consider having a representative from your business or organization present during the event to engage visitors and answer questions. A representative can give away candy canes or other small, wrapped candies as long as no candy or other food items are left unattended or overnight.