Date and Time
Tuesday Oct 5, 2021
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM EDT
This Lunch and Learn event is offered with the option of attending Virtually or In-person.
Virtual attendees will be provided a link prior to the workshop.
In-person lunch attendees (20 Seats available)
(The Block on Main)
300 S Main Street, Suite 212
Holly Springs, NC 27540
- Virtual: Free to Chamber members / Non-members $35
- In-person (with lunch): Chamber members $20.00 / Non-members $55
Lunch catered by: Chamber Member Vieni Ristrobar
All in-person attendees will be contacted for their lunch order.
Are you a Medical Professional?
Come join us In-Person or Virtually for our Lunch and Learn to find out how...
Working On (Not Just In) Your Medical Practice.
All Medical Professionals please join us for an informative and interactive 45-60 min session with Business Coach and Fractional Integrator, Marni Blythe owner of Full Pocket Coaching (www.FullPocketCoaching.com)
Topics we will include:
Ensuring the Longevity and Health of YOU and Your Practice.
- Essential Leadership Skills - Develop a unified and shared organization vision that ensures everyone knows where you are going and how you plan to get there.
- Burnout Strategies - Create a work-Life balance which means more family and playtime.
- Team Inspiration - Appreciate, retain, and reward which means less turnover and higher satisfaction.
Lunch and Learn Speaker: Marni Blythe from Full Pocket Coaching
- Consistency and Accountability Tactics - Which means laser focus on commitments and higher per-patient revenue.
Introducing The Full Pocket Method, Management Consulting, and Strategic Business Consulting: a complete and simple process that Marni has developed after working with hundreds of clients and helping those clients create massive gains financially, emotionally, and spiritually in their business.
The Process Focuses on: